Wednesday, January 18, 2012

TAKE OVER POWER WITH BUDDHIKA?... HA HA HAA –CBK:

The discussion Buddhika Pathirana had with CBK in the business class,”Emirates” flight to Colombo:
“I do not know Buddhika”
To topple a Government with Buddhika what madness?


Last week it was reported and revealed by Buddhika the unexpected meeting of Buddhika and CBK on board the ‘Emirates’ flight to Colombo from Dubai.It was revealed that CBK had told that if the UNP comes with a popular leader she could topple the Government. This had been told to Buddhika during a discussion with the former President.
It is true that Buddhika had met CBK and what was discussed had been distorted in the media. Buddhika version while passing the ‘Business’ class Madam had called him.She had stated that with a person whom I have met only once or twice how could I discuss about toppling the Government?.I do not have such a necessity Madam has disclosed: It is as follows:
“If UNP contests with a strong leader there is a possibility of defeating the Government. What was stated in M.P’s version is wrong. I do not have any idea about making or breaking the Government. During the period of the General election from the government side 8 times and from the opposition side 5 times I was requested for support. I totally refused them according to my conscience. I regret that M.P. Pathirana has given a completely distorted statement. I was seated in the Business class in an ‘Emirates’ flight to Colombo in Dubai and it was Buddhika who made a self introduction and spoke to me very politely. This may have been the first or the second time I had ever met him. What I told him was there are factions and conflicts in the opposition and they should unite as a strong opposition. I told that our country needs a strong Government as well as a strong opposition to match it.
Without knowing him closely I am not that foolish to talk with him about details of toppling the Government.”
Buddhika’s Media report of this meeting Chandrika published earlier in our web site is as BELOW:


Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More